APARTMENT MAINTENANCE TECH- Paradigm
We are looking for an experienced Maintenance Technician to become part of the team at our community in the Ballston area of Arlington VA. MUST have HVAC/Universal CFC certification and experience and have access to Arlington VA within 30 minutes for on-call rotation to be considered.
- Completing maintenance requests to include electrical, plumbing and appliance and HVAC repairs, carpentry and painting.
- Handling apartment turnover preparation and scheduled maintenance projects.
- Assisting with overall maintenance operations when needed.
- On-call maintenance service rotation plus weekend and weather related work and emergency support as needed.
- Minimum 3 years residential maintenance experience plus HVAC/Universal CFC certification and experience required.
- Medium/heavy work requiring prolonged/repeated standing, walking, climbing and kneeling and working at varying degrees of heights; lifting 100lbs max, frequent lift/carry up to 50 lbs. Able to work indoors and outdoors in all types of weather.
- Strong service, communication and time management skills.
- Reliable transportation, valid driver’s license and auto insurance. Access to property within 30 minutes for on-call maintenance service.
Compensation and Available Benefits:
- Pay rate range of $17.00-$18.50/hour, based on experience.
- Benefits upon eligibility include medical, dental and vision plans, tiered paid leave, 401(k), on-site housing discount and free on-site parking during work hours.
APPLY: Email resume which outlines the requirments and responsibilities of the job to email@example.com and cc firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line ARL Maintenance Tech