Full Time Car Cleaner Opportunities $6000 Bonus!
Hertz Hiring Event
- Date: Thursday, June 22, 2017
- Time: 10:00AM – 1:00PM
- Location: Hertz Rent a Car – Washington Reagan Airport, 1 Aviation Circle, Parking Garage A, Washington, DC 20001 Website: hertz.com
Position Available: Car Cleaner – $6,000 Bonus
Are you searching for an opportunity to be a part of a team? Do you find it important to pay close attention to detail while still being able to meet production goals? If you are a team-oriented person who appreciates quality work and follows procedures then you have found the right position as a Car Cleaner.
Candidate must have a clean driving record and possess a valid US driver’s license. This is an hourly paid position and pay is based on current scale. In addition, monthly incentives up to $500 for Car Cleaners (criteria must be met).Nominal overtime required as needed.
As a Hertz Car Cleaner…
- Drive and park vehicles on-lot as needed.
- Check for vehicle damage and ensure features of the vehicles are operational.
- Ensure interior of vehicle is clean. (windows, door jams, trunk, vacuum, etc)
- Fill gasoline tank and check fill levels of all fluids
- Clean the exterior of vehicle. (debug and wash)
- Meet processing and standardization quotas.
- Perform related tasks as directed by managers.
- Able to work outdoors in all types of weather conditions.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and good driving record
- Effective verbal communication skills with customers, co-workers and management
- Must be able to carry out additional duties and responsibilities as assigned by management due to operational needs.
- Must be able to work days, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Must be at least 20 years of age.
- Must be able to work outside year-round.
Applicant must possess all auditory, speaking and communicating capabilities necessary to complete the responsibilities detailed above. The essential functions of this position include, but are not limited to, the following: sitting, standing, walking, bending and twisting, climbing, driving, pushing and pulling, hearing, writing, lifting, typing, seeing, reading and the ability to use a computer and telephone.
Hertz is a Drug-Free Workplace. All employment is contingent on successful completion of drug and background screening./ EEO/AA: Females/Minorities/Disabled/Vets
Referred via Arlington Employment Center Job Board
Gate Gourmet is a leading global provider of airline catering and provisioning services. If your needs are land-based, Gate Gourmet provides catering and provisioning solutions for airport lounges, convenience stores and related establishments.
NOW HIRING for DULLES AIRPORT
Porters- Food Assemblers- Drivers Helpers- Equipment Assemblers- Dishwashers- Cooks
Free hot healthy meals daily! Medical, dental & vision insurance available! 401K with company matching! Paid vacation & holidays!
Join Us for a Walk-in Interview on any of the following dates:
June 20, July 18, August 15 9:00 am to 2:00 pm @ 44845 Package Court, Sterling VA 20166 (Dulles Airport)
or Apply Online:
http://www.gategourmet.com/careers/hourly-positions-in-north-america and call 703.661.6599 (x615) to schedule an interview.
All jobs are online:
|Job #||Job Title||Salary|
|4110-17A-DHS-TT||ACCOUNTING ASSOCIATE||$50,398.40 – $77,001.60 annually|
|1017-17B-POL-HQ||APPLICATIONS DEVELOPER||$73,694.40 – $112,632.00 annually|
|1017-17C-DHS-MB||APPLICATIONS DEVELOPER||$73,694.40 – $112,632.00 annually|
|9703-17A-CAO-HQ||ASSISTANT COUNTY ATTORNEY I||$71,572.80 – $109,345.60 annually|
|7108-17B-DPR-TT||ASSISTANT SENIOR TRAVEL COORDINATOR (PART-TIME/30 HOURS PER WEEK)||$22.37 – $34.18 hourly|
|8120-17A-DES-EM||ASSISTANT TRANSIT BUREAU CHIEF||$84,052.80 – $134,617.60 annually|
|6650-17A-DHS-EM||BUREAU CHIEF (HOUSING ASSISTANCE)||$88,025.60 – $145,184.00 annually|
|2982-17D-DES-DB||CHIEF BUILDING ENGINEER||$56,680.00 – $97,593.60 annually|
|1608-17A-DES-HQ||COMMUNICATIONS SPECIALIST II||$53,019.20 – $92,185.60 annually|
|8128-17A-DES-MB||COMMUTER SERVICES BUREAU CHIEF||$88,025.60 – $145,184.00 annually|
|1044-17A-DTS-MB||DATA ENGINEER||$60,964.80 – $119,849.60 annually|
|8604-17D-DES-MB||DESIGN ENGINEER (2 VACANCIES)||$55,660.80 – $110,614.40 annually|
|1104-17G-HRD-EM||EMPLOYEE MANAGEMENT RELATIONS ANALYST||$55,660.80 – $110,614.40 annually|
|1083-17B-DHS-TT||EMPLOYMENT SERVICES SPECIALIST (BILINGUAL)||$49,337.60 – $75,400.00 annually|
|7410-17A-DPR-EM||ENVIRONMENTAL OPERATIONS AND PLANNING PROGRAM MANAGER||$67,080.00 – $118,456.00 annually|
|3631-17A-DHS-EM||HOUSING PROGRAM MANAGER||$74,048.00 – $129,272.00 annually|
|2535-17B-DES-DB||HVAC MECHANIC II||$64,147.20 – $98,009.60 annually|
|7012-17G-LIB-HQ||LIBRARIAN, CATALOGING AND METADATA||$55,660.80 – $89,107.20 annually|
|4411-17F-DHS-EM||MANAGEMENT & BUDGET SPECIALIST||$53,019.20 – $105,996.80 annually|
|6322-17V-DHS-EM||MENTAL HEALTH THERAPIST II-ES PRN (3 vacancies)||$26.76 – $40.89 hourly|
|8122-17B-DES-MB||PARKING PROGRAM MANAGER||$81,099.20 – $123,843.20 annually|
|5315-17B-DES-MB||PERMIT PROCESSING SPECIALIST I, II, III (LIMITED TERM)||$38,525.60 – $69,992.00 annually|
|2682-17A-DES-DB||PLANT MACHINIST||$54,267.20 – $82,929.60 annually|
|2689-17A-DES-TT||PLANT MECHANICAL PLANNING SPECIALIST||$58,323.20 – $89,107.20 annually|
|5004-17B-POL-HQ||POLICE OFFICER||$48,006.40 – $81,078.40 annually|
|6114-17B-DHS-EM||PSYCHIATRIC NURSE (PACT)||$60,964.80 – $95,284.80 annually|
|1032-17F-POL-HQ||PUBLIC SAFETY IT PROJECT MANAGER||$63,627.20 – $97,198.40 annually|
|1506-17E-DHS-EM||REIMBURSEMENT MANAGER||$62,358.40 – $95,284.80 annually|
|3326-17E-AED-MB||SALESFORCE ADMINISTRATOR||$55,660.80 – $101,400.00 annually|
|6140-17B-DHS-MB||SCHOOL HEALTH BUREAU CHIEF||$88,025.60 – $145,184.00 annually|
|2982-17E-DES-DB||SHIFT SUPERVISOR (WASTEWATER TREATMENT PLANT)||$56,680.00 – $97,593.60 annually|
|9999-17G-DHS-EM||THERAPEUTIC RECREATION SPECIALIST (16 HOURS/WEEK)||See Position Description|
|7233-17E-DPR-EM||THERAPEUTIC RECREATION SUMMER CAMP STAFF||$7.25 – $18.78 hourly|
|8314-17C-DES-TT||TRAFFIC ENGINEERING TECHNICIAN||$49,337.60 – $75,400.00 annually|
|2002-17A-DES-MB||TRANSIT SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER||$72,425.60 – $110,614.40 annually|
|0207-17A-DES-DB||TRANSPORTATION ENGINEERING & OPERATIONS BUREAU CHIEF||$98,155.20 – $184,246.40 annually|
|8125-17B-DES-MB||TRANSPORTATION PLANNING & CAPITAL PROJECTS MANAGEMENT BUREAU CHIEF||$95,014.40 – $163,592.00 annually|
|1506-17L-DES-DB||UTILITIES BILLING MANAGER (MANAGEMENT ANALYST)||$62,358.40 – $95,284.80 annually|
|2355-17A-DES-DB||WATER/SEWER/STREETS EQUIPMENT OPERATOR||$38,625.60 – $59,030.40 annually|
|2346-17C-DES-DB||WATER/SEWER/STREETS TECHNICIAN V||$42,307.20 – $64,646.40 annually|
|1101-17C-DES-MB||WORKFORCE DEVELOPMENT AND TRAINING SPECIALIST||$53,019.20 – $105,996.80 annually|
Support Specialist – Sales and Accounting
Reston Limousine is a 27 year old family owned, employee focused passenger transportation company and the largest in the Washington, DC area. We are growing and searching for an experienced part time Support Specialist to work as part of our sales and accounting teams. Our ideal candidate is very organized; detail oriented and shows strong initiative.
- Performs a variety of support and general administrative tasks related to the sales and accounting departments including but not limited to:
- Data entry and extracting
- Providing quality checks to trip sheets
- Resolving IRs
- Generate reports
- Provide communication support
- Serve as a point of contact and facilitate responses to general inquiries and data requests
- Meets or exceeds standards for productivity
- Maintains productivity goals and standards set by the department
- Insure all processes are followed
- Meets or exceeds standards for quality
- Achieves the expected level of quality set by the department
- Verifies completeness and accuracy of work
- Providing any other administrative tasks required
- Proven data entry experience
- Exposure to accounting bookkeeping systems
- Strong attention to detail
- Capable of handling a high volume of data entry work with 100% accuracy
- Able to communicate and coordinate with other department employees
- Critical thinking, problem solving skills
- Great work environment at a stable, growing company that cares about its employees
- Dental, vision and life insurance, AFLAC, and 401k with company match
- Opportunities for advancement
This position is part time based in our Sterling, VA office 25 – 30 hours/week- Monday Friday 9am 2pm—Pay dependent on experience
All applicants must apply through our company website:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability or veteran status.
Register for our new job board https://jobboard.arlingtonva.us
Current Positions with Arlington County are below; access and apply https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/arlington :
|6650-17A-DHS-EM||BUREAU CHIEF (HOUSING ASSISTANCE)|
|2982-17D-DES-DB||CHIEF BUILDING ENGINEER|
|8128-17A-DES-MB||COMMUTER SERVICES BUREAU CHIEF|
|7233-17F-DPR-EM||CREATIVE ARTS SUMMER CAMP STAFF|
|5146-17D-SRF-DB||DEPUTY SHERIFF I|
|8604-17D-DES-MB||DESIGN ENGINEER (2 VACANCIES)|
|7233-17H–DPR-EM||ELEMENTARY YOUTH SUMMER CAMP|
|1104-17D-HRD-EM||EMPLOYEE MANAGEMENT RELATIONS ANALYST|
|1506-17K-PHD-HQ||EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT (PART-TIME)|
|1506-17J-PHD-HQ||HOMEOWNERSHIP PROGRAM ADMINISTRATOR|
|2535-17B-DES-DB||HVAC MECHANIC II|
|7012-17G-LIB-HQ||LIBRARIAN, CATALOGING AND METADATA|
|6322-17V-DHS-EM||MENTAL HEALTH THERAPIST II-ES PRN (3 vacancies)|
|8122-17B-DES-MB||PARKING PROGRAM MANAGER|
|2689-17A-DES-TT||PLANT MECHANICAL PLANNING SPECIALIST|
|7232-17B-DPR-EM||PRESCHOOL HALF-DAY SUMMER CAMP STAFF|
|6300-17B-DHS-EM||PSYCHIATRIST (BEHAVIORAL HEALTH)|
|9999-17F-DHS-EM||PSYCHIATRIST/PSYCHIATRIC NURSE PRACTITIONER|
|6110-17B-DHS-EM||PUBLIC HEALTH NURSE SUPERVISOR (COMMUNITY HEALTH SERVICES)|
|6140-17B-DHS-MB||SCHOOL HEALTH BUREAU CHIEF|
|7233-17D-DPR-EM||TEEN SUMMER CAMP STAFF|
|9999-17G-DHS-EM||THERAPEUTIC RECREATION SPECIALIST (16 HOURS/WEEK)|
|7233-17E-DPR-EM||THERAPEUTIC RECREATION SUMMER CAMP STAFF|
|2151-17A-DPR-DB||TRADES WORKER II (MULTIPLE VACANCIES)|
|2002-17A-DES-MB||TRANSIT SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER|
|0207-17A-DES-DB||TRANSPORTATION ENGINEERING & OPERATIONS BUREAU CHIEF|
|8125-17B-DES-MB||TRANSPORTATION PLANNING & CAPITAL PROJECTS MANAGEMENT BUREAU CHIEF|
|1509-17C-HRD-MB||WELLNESS PROGRAM COORDINATOR|
|1101-17C-DES-MB||WORKFORCE DEVELOPMENT AND TRAINING SPECIALIST|
|7012-17H-LIB-HQ||YOUTH SERVICES OUTREACH LIBRARIAN|