Full Time Car Cleaner Opportunities $6000 Bonus!
Hertz Hiring Event
- Date: Thursday, June 22, 2017
- Time: 10:00AM – 1:00PM
- Location: Hertz Rent a Car – Washington Reagan Airport, 1 Aviation Circle, Parking Garage A, Washington, DC 20001 Website: hertz.com
Position Available: Car Cleaner – $6,000 Bonus
Are you searching for an opportunity to be a part of a team? Do you find it important to pay close attention to detail while still being able to meet production goals? If you are a team-oriented person who appreciates quality work and follows procedures then you have found the right position as a Car Cleaner.
Candidate must have a clean driving record and possess a valid US driver’s license. This is an hourly paid position and pay is based on current scale. In addition, monthly incentives up to $500 for Car Cleaners (criteria must be met).Nominal overtime required as needed.
As a Hertz Car Cleaner…
- Drive and park vehicles on-lot as needed.
- Check for vehicle damage and ensure features of the vehicles are operational.
- Ensure interior of vehicle is clean. (windows, door jams, trunk, vacuum, etc)
- Fill gasoline tank and check fill levels of all fluids
- Clean the exterior of vehicle. (debug and wash)
- Meet processing and standardization quotas.
- Perform related tasks as directed by managers.
- Able to work outdoors in all types of weather conditions.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and good driving record
- Effective verbal communication skills with customers, co-workers and management
- Must be able to carry out additional duties and responsibilities as assigned by management due to operational needs.
- Must be able to work days, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Must be at least 20 years of age.
- Must be able to work outside year-round.
Applicant must possess all auditory, speaking and communicating capabilities necessary to complete the responsibilities detailed above. The essential functions of this position include, but are not limited to, the following: sitting, standing, walking, bending and twisting, climbing, driving, pushing and pulling, hearing, writing, lifting, typing, seeing, reading and the ability to use a computer and telephone.
Hertz is a Drug-Free Workplace. All employment is contingent on successful completion of drug and background screening./ EEO/AA: Females/Minorities/Disabled/Vets
Referred via Arlington Employment Center Job Board