Housekeeping Aide – Full Time
– Responsible for performing general housekeeping duties in resident suites, public areas and support areas as assigned while meeting or exceeding Sunrise’s quality standards
– Responsible for collecting, cleaning and redistributing the community laundry
– Assists Care Managers and Department Coordinators with resident care when requested
– Partners with community team to ensure community is in compliance with OSHA requirements and promotion of Risk Management programs and policies; adherence to safety rules and regulations
-Team members may be exposed to blood and or body fluids with potential exposure to hazardous materials and infectious diseases
– High School diploma / GED preferred
Sunrise maintains a drug-free work environment and all offers of employment with Sunrise are conditioned on submitting to and successfully completing and passing a drug and alcohol test.