Craftsman/Handyman with Clarendon Home Services
Do you love what you do? Are you looking for more than a job? Consider joining a growing residential home management service with a focus on client relationships and quality workmanship.
Our team needs skilled hands-on Craftsmen to take on a wide range of carpentry, remodeling, and general handyman tasks. Ideal for a talented carpenter/handyman who enjoys troubleshooting, solving client’s problems, and the beauty of a job well done. Junior and Senior positions are available.
– Proven home improvement experience
– Full complement of own tools
– Fluent with computers and smart phones, (web browsing, Excel, email, various phone apps)
– Must have a professional appearance
– Must have strong English verbal and written communication skills. You will be required to communicate directly with homeowners.
– Eye for true craftsman quality
– Great attitude and hunger to grow
Craftsman will perform preventive maintenance/handyman tasks at client’s home, manage vendors onsite, and propose, estimate, and complete home improvement projects. Craftsman will also work on major remodeling projects (additions, basements, kitchens).
– Preventive Maintenance (residential)
– General Handyman (light plumbing, electrical, fine carpentry)
– Remodeling/Carpentry (framing, trim, cabinets, doors, windows, built-ins)
– Project Management (material procurement, schedule subs, track budgets)
– Daily paperwork and client correspondence.
Compensation: Pay is competitive hourly rate plus quarterly bonuses. Benefits include paid holidays and vacation, work van, cell phone, tool allowance. This is a full-time position, not 1099.
To Apply: For full consideration, please email your work history, skills, and experience to jobs@ClarendonHomeServices.com. Clean driving record and background check are required. EOE