Associate Producer, Student Reporting Labs
PBS NewsHour Student Reporting Labs has an exciting opportunity for an Associate Producer with a passion for education and journalism. Student Reporting Labs (SRL) is a video journalism program in schools around the country. As our Associate Producer, you’ll manage our school portfolio and work regularly with teachers and students, ensuring the best program experience.
As an Associate Producer, SRL, you also will:
- Update the program website with various content.
- Provide editorial feedback to students.
- Quality control.
- Experience using WordPress and other CMS platforms.
- Ability to produce interactive content
- Knowledge/experience in journalism, education and public broadcasting media.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with an eye for detail.
- A minimum 2 years of experience working in journalism/bachelor’s degree/equivalent combination of training and experience.
What we offer:
- Competitive and comprehensive benefits package
- 403(b)/Roth and outstanding company match program
- Learning and growth opportunities
- Free parking
- Workplace events and volunteer opportunities
For a full job description or to apply through our online application, please click here to be directed to the careers page at WETA. To confirm that a WETA or PBS NewsHour job posting is under recruitment, please visit our websites for our current job postings list: www.weta.org and www.pbs.org/newshour/.