RESIDENTIAL MAINTENANCE TECH – Paradigm
Here is a great opportunity for an entry level Maintenance Technician to gain experience and possible future advancement at our luxury apartment community in the Mt Vernon Triangle neighborhood of Washington DC.
- Completing service requests to include electrical, plumbing, appliance repairs, carpentry, painting and some HVAC repair.
- Apartment turnover preparation and assisting with other maintenance operations when needed.
- On-call maintenance service rotation; Weekend and weather related work and emergency support as needed.
- Prior related industry experience; HVAC certification and experience a plus.
- Able to work indoors/outdoors in all weather and must be able to lift 100 lbs. with frequent lifting and carrying up to 50 lbs.
- Good service and communication skills.
- Reliable transportation, valid driver’s license and auto insurance; Access to property within 30 minutes for on-call requests.
Compensation and Available Benefits include:
- Pay rate range of $14.00-$15.00 per hour, based on experience.
- Benefits upon eligibility include medical, dental and vision plans, tiered paid leave, 401(k), on-site housing discount and free on-site parking during work hours.
For consideration, email resume to email@example.com cc firstname.lastname@example.org ,with subject line Paradigm AEC