PROPERTY ACCOUNTANT w/ Paradigm
Looking for a rewarding career opportunity in the property management industry? We are looking for the right candidate to join the team at one of our apartment communities in Washington DC. You will gain invaluable business and customer service experience and the opportunity to grow and advance in the Paradigm organization.
- Handling all accounting procedures including payment processing and monthly billing.
- Managing the collection process including resident letters and court appearances.
- Preparing accounting and related management reports.
- Handling accounting related resident relations.
- Assisting in the leasing effort when needed.
- Work schedule includes extended hours when needed for business needs.
- Experience with AMSI or similar property accounting software preferred.
- Excellent computer knowledge in Microsoft Office, including Excel and Outlook.
- Strong interpersonal, written communication and mathematical skills.
- Ability to organize and multi-task in a busy office environment.
- College degree, particularly in Accounting, preferred.
- Reliable transportation, proof of valid driver’s license and auto insurance.
Compensation and Benefits include:
- Pay Rate is $18.00-$19.00 per hour, depending on experience.
- Available benefits upon eligibility include medical, dental and vision plans, tiered paid leave, 401(k), on-site housing discount and free on-site parking during work hours.