Looking for a rewarding career opportunity in the property management industry? You will gain invaluable business, sales, and customer service experience and the opportunity to grow and advance in the Paradigm organization as a team member at one of our luxury apartment communities in Arlington, VA.
- Providing outstanding customer service to prospective residents, current residents and visitors.
- Conducting tours of the community, handling marketing functions and completing related administrative duties.
- Assisting with resident relations, office administrative duties, and property management tasks.
- Work schedule includes weekends.
- Proven sales and customer service experience preferably in a related industry.
- Excellent communication skills as well as the ability to problem solve in a variety of situations.
- Strong organizational skills with accuracy in work and ability to multi-task.
- Good computer skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Working knowledge of social media platforms and marketing a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in multi-family environment a plus.
- Reliable transportation, valid driver’s license and auto insurance.
Compensation and Available Benefits include:
- Pay rate range of $15.85-$16.80 per hour, depending on experience.
- Potential for leasing performance based commissions and job growth possibilities.
- Benefits upon eligibility include medical, dental and vision plans, tiered paid leave, 401(k), housing discount and on-site parking during work hours.