Paradigm, through our independent real estate development, construction and property management companies, delivers a full range of real estate services to our residents, customers and clients in the Mid-Atlantic region.
The principals of our companies have worked together for approximately 25 years and are invested in the quality of work we produce and the reputation we earn. Our focus on producing quality housing in urban communities has evolved into a position of leadership in the industry regarding efficient design, green building technology, and the integration of affordable housing into market-rate residential locations.
We are seeking a Finance Associate to join our Construction practice at our corporate headquarters in Arlington, VA.
Job Responsibilities include:
- Demonstrate the ability to be cross functional and maintain strong analysis and judgment skills.
- Project accounting and compliance.
- Special projects working directly with the Chief Financial Officer.
- Assist with management of subcontractor default mitigation program.
- Preparation of various tax filings.
Job Requirements include:
- A Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting or business is required; accounting or finance is preferred.
- 1-2 years public accounting experience a plus.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including Excel and Word.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Demonstrate a positive attitude and high ethical standards.
- Strong organizational skills with proven ability to multi-task.
Compensation and Available Benefits include:
- Salary range of $45,000-$55,000 per year, depending on experience.
- Benefits upon eligibility include medical, dental and vision plans, tiered paid leave, 401(k), free on-site parking during office work hours and housing discount at our selected communities.
***TO APPLY: Send email with resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and subject line AEC Finance Position