|The Association for Talent Development (ATD), is the world’s largest association dedicated to those who develop talent in organizations. These professionals take the knowledge, skills, and abilities of others and help them achieve their full potential. We are currently seeking a Specialist for our Membership team.
- Help design and coordinate weekly newsletters and member communications.
- Collaborate with the Membership Manager to analyze data trends and make recommendations to improve the member experience.
- Produce membership reports, and proof/update membership communications.
- Supports membership marketing efforts via coordination of email campaigns and execution of other marketing initiatives as assigned.
- Works in conjunction with other ATD staff to determine effectiveness of membership acquisition and retention campaigns.
- Handle individual follow up with members in response to campaigns or requests for more information via phone or email when required.
- Manage membership pages on the website and in other functional systems.
- Coordinate and staff ATD membership booths at conferences and trade shows.
- Help manage ATD’s Young Professional initiatives which include: hosting phone interviews with potential award recipients, coordinating professional development opportunities, and attending networking events.
- Manage membership-related social media campaigns.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree required in business, marketing, or related field.
- Strong attention to detail and follow through required.
- Ability to successfully interact with cross-functional teams and external vendors, as well as to operate independently.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills and the ability to learn new technologies quickly.
- Knowledge of association membership and marketing functions helpful.
- Must thrive in a fast-paced and cross-functional work environment.
- Calm flexibility, and the ability to handle shifting timelines and demands.
- Some travel required.
ATD provides an outstanding compensation and benefits package. Located within blocks of the King Street metro in Old Town, ATD helps with transportation costs (parking is free).
We appreciate all our applicants, but are unable to return phone calls and emails requesting details on the status of applications or the position. Applicants who bypass the recruitment process are not considered.
ATD is an Equal Opportunity Employer (Race/Gender/Disabled/Veterans), and encourages all qualified applicants to apply.
Join the world’s largest association dedicated to those who develop talent in organizations and make a difference in your world.