The Association for Talent Development (ATD), is the world’s largest association dedicated to those who develop talent in organizations. We currently have an opening for two marketing managers: one that supports our publications business line and another that supports our international business and other internal clients. These individuals will be responsible for working with internal business owners to develop, execute, and analyze marketing strategies from development to maturity.
The ideal candidate will:
- Develop and execute successful integrated marketing campaigns that use a variety of tactics including digital, print, social, and other techniques to meet business goals
- Have demonstrated success in growing revenue and positively impacting other metrics for clients and/or business owners
- Have experience in lead generation and growing a customer base
- Have experience managing client expectations, multiple projects, and budgets
- Have strong skills in business and marketing analytics, content marketing, and copywriting
- Have familiarity with digital marketing and marketing automation technology
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in marketing (5+ years strongly preferred), including product marketing and lead generation for robust product lines, with at least one year of online marketing experience
- Experience implementing integrated marketing campaigns
- Proficiency in content management systems is helpful
- Project management experience preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication
ATD provides an outstanding compensation and benefits package. Located within blocks of the King Street metro in Old Town, ATD helps with transportation costs (parking is free).
We appreciate all of our applicants, but are unable to return phone calls and emails requesting details on the status of applications or the position. Applicants who bypass the recruitment process are not considered.
ATD is an EOE/M/F/D/V workplace, and encourages all qualified applicants to apply.