Position: Senior Consultant, Organization Development and Talent
Department: Org Dev and Learning Location: Arlington, VA
The Senior Consultant, Organization Development and Talent develops and delivers processes, programs and enterprise-wide initiatives that increase organizational effectiveness; align with business strategies; grow and support ARC’s talent; and foster a culture of collaboration, ownership and execution. The role includes both consulting services and the design of solutions in talent management, organizational design, organizational effectiveness, employee engagement, organizational culture, change management and succession planning.
- Provide expertise, best practices and consulting in the areas of change management, organization design and development. Services may include facilitation, communication strategies, design and delivery of training programs, team development, and interpersonal coaching.
- Develop and deliver high-visibility, high-impact programs and initiatives in talent management, employee engagement and organizational culture. Work includes end-to-end project planning, monitoring, executing and reporting, as well as ensuring buy-in and two-way communication at all levels (from front-line employees to leadership to executives).
- Develop change management plans and engage stakeholders, leaders and teams in change management strategies to ensure success and sustainability of HR team initiatives and organizational efforts.
- Conduct assessments and diagnostics at the individual, leader, team and organizational levels. Synthesize data from various sources in order to recommend solutions for the organization.
- Design and track metrics to determine the effectiveness of OD initiatives.
Education and Work Experience Required
- Bachelor’s degree and OD Certification or Master’s Degree in OD or IO
- 5 years’ experience in Organizational Development required. 7 years preferred.
- Must be able to travel once per quarter to our offices in Louisville, KY and Tampa, FL.
Specific Knowledge and Skills
- Expertise in change management, organization design and development, talent management, employee engagement, and organizational culture
- Exceptional planning and organizational skills to manage complex projects
- Track record delivering intended value
- Strong internal consulting skills and business acumen
- Experience and comfort presenting to senior business leaders and large groups
- Demonstrated track record of engaging key stakeholders and building buy-in for key initiatives
- Excellent training/meeting design and group facilitation skills
EOE M/F/D/V Females and Minorities Encouraged to Apply
ARC powers the U.S.-based travel industry with premier business solutions, travel agency accreditation services, process and financial management tools, and powerful data analytics. In 2013, ARC settled $86 billion worth of carrier ticket transactions for more than 9,400 travel agencies with 15,000 points of sale. By providing world-class business services and products, ARC enables participating agencies and 191 carriers to focus on what’s important – increasing their revenue.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. We are also an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.