House Cleaner/ Maid
Maids in Brown
Job Type: part- time up to 25 hours a week with a potential to become full time.
Work hours differ mostly morning hours starting at 7:30am Salary: $12/hr.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Provide thorough high quality cleaning services.
- Able to clean minimum number of homes per day.
- Must drive own vehicle.
- Professionally clean customer homes using Maids in Brown’s unique cleaning procedures and products.
- Leave the home looking and smelling freshly cleaned and groomed.
- Cleans bathroom fixtures, showers, tubs, toilets, sinks, mirrors and vanities.
- Move all reasonably movable furniture in rooms to clean underneath and behind. Vacuums all upholstered furniture, including under all cushions each cleaning.
- Maintain professional appearance
- Experience in customer service
- Must have a valid driver’s license, auto insurance
- Drivers must have clean driving record, and reliable transportation
- Must be able to pass pre-employment background and drug screening
- Must be energetic, hard-working and likes to work with others.
Required license or certification:
- Driver’s License Required
- Automobile insurance
TO APPLY: Please email a resume or description of your experience and include that you meet the qualifications stated to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line ARL JOBS