HELP DESK SPECIALIST (TIER II)
Evolver is a technology company serving the Federal, Commercial, and Legal markets that addresses client challenges in the present and transitions clients into the future by introducing efficient and effective IT solutions. Established in 2000, Evolver has successfully grown to be a trusted technology leader. Evolver’s efforts and growth have been recognized by leading publications and organizations, including Inc. 5000 for five consecutive years, and most recently “Future 50” from SmartCEO. With a dedicated focus on client satisfaction, Evolver has proven its value time and time again, from managing day-to-day operations to skillfully navigating the implementation and support of new technologies. Evolver’s core competencies are infrastructure, application development, cybersecurity, cloud, end-user support, data analytics and legal services.
We believe our employees are key to our success and continued growth. We attract and retain our diverse workforce by promoting a work-life balance with generous and flexible time off, competitive compensation and benefits, and a commitment to professional development. When you join Evolver, you join a community of talented and dedicated individuals whose abilities, skills, and actions contribute to the success of the company.
- Answer trouble calls and inquiries from customers
- Troubleshoot PC/Macintosh/Unix configuration and application problems
- The position will require providing customers with guidance in business process and procedures, performing process related clerical paperwork, and perform software testing and technical writing tasks when require
- Successful candidate will work the Helpdesk hours of 4:00PM – 12:00AM (Monday through Friday)and will work on-site.
- High School Diploma required, Bachelor’s Degree desired/preferred
- 2-3 years of work experience in troubleshooting customer issues and providing exceptional customer service required;
- Must have the ability to obtain a Public Trust clearance (background check)
- Ability to troubleshoot a variety of Windows/Macintosh desktop configuration (i.e. Adobe and Java version compatibility issues) and application problems
- Experience with Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7, Mac OS X
- Understanding of basic Internet Explorer troubleshooting
- Knowledge of PDF files and Adobe Acrobat, and Reader
- Basic knowledge of digital imaging principles and scanners
At Evolver, we foster teamwork, growth, individuality and entrepreneurialism. We value employee opinions and encourage them to make a difference by getting involved and being thought-leaders. As a part of the Evolver team, we actively promote a working and learning environment that supports a highly qualified workforce and a quality of work life that is based on trust and respect for all employees resulting in a healthy and trusting organizational culture.
Evolver, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status. Evolver offers a comprehensive benefits plan including (but not limited to): medical, dental, vision, 401(k), life, AD&D and short term and long term disability insurance.
SALARY: Annual Pay Range: $38K – $42K
BENEFITS: Medical, vision, dental, life insurance, short/long term disability, vacation, 401K, education assistance & more
HOW TO APPLY
Must complete an online application at: www.evolverinc.com/opportunities.html