Accounting Specialist (Fairfax, VA)
PSI INTERNATIONAL, Inc. is seeking a Accounting Specialist for their Headquarters office in Fairfax, VA. The individual will provide accounting support to major financial accounting areas, including accounts payable, accounts receivable, general ledger and account reconciliation.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities may include:
- Provide timely and accurate payment processing by processing accounts payable checks semi-monthly.
- Input credit and debits to the accounting system in support of the payables work.
- Develop and maintain reports and files on the Accounts Payable processing.
- Input general ledger entries for account changes.
- Prepare vouchers, invoices, account statements and reports with various registers.
- Develop and maintain reports and files on asset and liability account balances.
- Develop and maintain regular reports via the company’s accounting system.
- Provide backup support to Payroll when needed.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or equivalent work experience
- 2 – 3 years experience in Accounting or Accounts Payable
- Must be familiar with the Deltek accounting system
- Knowledge of accounting rules, regulations, policies and procedures reflective of the government contracting industry
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite; strong Excel skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Submit resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
PSI INTERNATIONAL, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, sex, age, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability, or protected Veteran status.