Coordinator, Communities of Practice
Are you looking for a great opportunity to get in with a dynamic organization or group? The Association for Talent Development (ATD), formerly ASTD, is the world’s largest association dedicated to those who develop talent in organizations. ATD’s members come from more than 120 countries and work in public and private organizations in every industry sector. We are currently seeking a Coordinator to work in our Communities of Practice group.
- Work with community managers to upload, write, edit, maintain and promote blogs, author pages and other content within the content management system (CMS)
- Develop and send monthly community newsletters from our email marketing platform and work with sales team and community managers to program digital advertising
- Write and edit weekly tip sheets for various communities
- Maintain web site and newsletter analytics dashboard for the team, working with division leaders to benchmark key performance indicators and provide insight and feedback on audience behavior
- Assist with research, editorial and community teams to help manage initiatives including video or other content-development or social media projects.
- Assist community managers with social media engagement
- Produce ad hoc reports and assist with other departmental duties as needed
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Basic knowledge of HTML/CSS/JS
- Experience using Excel, Word, Photoshop
- Familiarity with technology, particularly content management systems, marketing software automation platforms, social media
- Willingness to learn – especially new technologies and business processes
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Proactive approach and can-do attitude
- Ability to work as a team as well as independently with minimal supervision
- Content (writing or video) production or project management experience
- Experience with association management systems
- Experience optimizing content for search engines (SEO)
- Experience with mobile technologies
- Experience with e-mail marketing software
ATD provides an outstanding compensation and benefits package. Located within blocks of the King Street metro in Old Town, ATD helps with transportation costs (parking is free).
We appreciate all of our applicants, but are unable to return phone calls and emails requesting details on the status of applications or the position. Applicants who bypass the recruitment process are not considered.
ATD is an Equal Opportunity Employer (Race/Gender/Disabled/Veterans), and encourages all qualified applicants to apply.
Together we create a world that works better
To Apply , click on link below