If you would feel fulfilled by working for a dynamic organization that is passionate about providing remarkable service to the Arlington Community, then you should consider a career at Arlington Community Federal Credit Union. As the Branch Manager, you will be responsible for managing the day-to-day functions of the branch operations, and leading the team in enhanced relationship building with the membership. You will be an essential contributor to in providing leadership, motivation, coaching and training to increase the established remarkable service behaviors. You will have the tremendous opportunity to perform various essential functions to include: promoting security awareness, fraud prevention, conducting audits as directed, assisting with staffing schedules, assuring the operational efficiency the operation and approving member transactions.
What You’ll Bring
- 2+ years of successful banking sales and customer service experience
- 6 months of experience in a supervisory role
- Effective sales and customer service skills
- A working knowledge of branch operations to coordinate the daily functioning of the department and to resolve employee and customer problems
- A working knowledge of credit union products and services, as well as familiarity with the related policies and guidelines, loan programs, qualifications, etc. to provide the full array of financial services
- High levels of communication, interpersonal and leadership skills necessary to represent ACFCU in a positive manner in dealing with members and team members
- Ability to adapt to a fast paced environment. Exposed to robbery, a potentially hazardous condition. Receives detailed instructions and procedures to be followed to minimize risk.
What You Can Expect From ACFCU
ACFCU offers a highly competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, life, short and long-term disability insurance, 401k plan and profit sharing, holidays, paid time off (accruing 20 days/year), and a fun work environment with a REMARKABLE culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability.
Location: Arlington, VA