Intake Paralegal (Korean Speaking w/ legal experience PREFERRED)
Legal Services of Northern Virginia (LSNV) is a nonprofit law firm that provides free civil legal services to low-income, elderly, and disabled individuals. We are currently seeking an intake paralegal for our Fairfax Office. Duties include, but are not limited to, handling telephone calls from prospective and current clients; screening applicants for eligibility for services; referring callers for appropriate services; and performing general office duties. Learn more at www.lsnv.org ; this position is based out of Arlington or Fairfax office.
A competitive candidate will possess the following attributes:
- excellent organizational and communication skills;
- the ability to speak and write in Korean and English fluently (strongly preferred);
- comfort with computers and willingness to learn our case management software;
- prior legal experience (strongly preferred); and
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university (preferred).
Send resume and cover letter ASAP to: firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line Intake Paralegal ARL
We strongly encourage candidates from diverse backgrounds to apply for this position. Salary DOE, with excellent benefits.