If you would feel fulfilled by working for a dynamic organization that is passionate about providing remarkable service to the Arlington Community, then you should consider a career at Arlington Community Federal Credit Union (ACFCU). As our Marketing Specialist, your primary function is to support a wide range of marketing activities, to include: internal channel management, lead generation, social media, event marketing, and brand awareness in a fast-paced environment. You will be responsible for creating marketing materials for products, services, and community events. As an integral member of the marketing department, you will utilize marketing concepts to identify benefits, target ideal candidates, and create marketing communications. This will be accomplished by coordinating and carrying out multiple projects with tight deadlines simultaneously.
What You’ll Bring
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, public relations, or marketing
- 2-4 years’ experience in marketing, ad agency, communications, or a related field
- Intermediate to advanced experience with Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop
- A high degree of organization, initiative, and self-motivation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to interact with our community
- A passion for creativity, teamwork, and serving members
- A strong work ethic as well as an outgoing, positive personality, and a sense of humor
- Ability to attend events outside of regular business hours to include early mornings, evenings, and weekends will be required
- Bilingual in Spanish is preferred
What You Can Expect From ACFCU
A REMARKABLE Organization! We are recipients of NAFCU’s Credit Union of the Year Award and pride ourselves in having a culture that celebrates internal and external opportunity, excellent service, acting with integrity, and loving the Arlington community. We are proud of that! We also offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits package: including medical, dental, life, short and long-term disability insurance, 401k plan and profit sharing, holidays, paid time off (accruing 15 days/year), and a fun work environment. Come join our team! All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability. All qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.