Job Title: Coord, FEHBP Data & Acct Admin
Location: Washington DC
Career Band: Band A
Job ID #: 9228
PURPOSE: The FEHBP OPM Relations and Account Management Administrative Coordinator is responsible to ensure that the Director of OPM Relations and Account Management is supported with an exceptional level of administrative support, reporting and analytical skills..
PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES: Under the general direction of the Director, OPM Relations and Account Management Operation, the incumbent’s accountabilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
Reporting and Data Analysis & Project Management
• Specializes in the reporting and data analysis functions for the Department and uses this information to produce various statistics, and/or quality and productivity metrics related to the Division. Calculates the value and cost-benefit analysis to support the decision making process for Senior Management. Provides budgetary analysis and support for the Division. Responsible for the maintenance and updating of weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports.
• Collaborate with various business partners to gather data needed for reporting.
• Prepares various ad hoc analysis and reports in support of reporting requirements. .
• Coordination and analysis of dashboard related information. Conduct thorough analysis to ensure information integrity and accuracy.
• Coordinates Program knowledge management process in collaboration with OPM Relations and Account Management Leaders as requested.
• Triages email requests sent to multiple inboxes from internal and external partners and escalates as needed.
• Organizes and responds to the administrative demands placed on management in supporting the calendar/appointments, providing telephone coverage, and preparing and responding to correspondence (both electronic and hard copy mail).
• Draft letters of confidential correspondence(s) and standard form letters. Copies, distributes and maintains files for the Director. Provides necessary edits and proof of emails and documents as requested.
• Completes all expenses reports for Director that follows the Finance Department Guidelines.
• Problem solving by the incumbent includes determining the most effective means of minimizing interruptions to management, relieving them of administrative detail, and responding to special project requests.
• Assists in the development/maintenance of presentation materials, meeting minutes, project plans and departmental SOPs.
• Coordination of new hires, ensuring the right equipment is ordered and assigned; making sure new hires has correct access to systems needed for job assignment. Maintaining equipment logs, giving guidance regarding administrative functions such as supply ordering, issue reporting, etc.
• Coordination, tracking and following of all service requests. Accountable to insure that all laptops, cellphones, printers and computers systems are available, working in good order and properly accounted for.
Position requires a minimum of 5 years of experience of increasingly responsible related experience in either administrative support or data/statically reporting support.
In addition, the incumbent must have:
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills, with the ability to recognize interdependencies and synergies between related departments and respond accordingly
• Excellent organizational, communication and coordination skills
• Effective presentation, negotiation and influencing skills to interface with all levels of management and physician practices
• Demonstrated ability to apply complex problem solving abilities to achieve problem and process solutions
• Demonstrated ability to work both independently and as part of a team and be able to prioritize assignments effectively
• Ability to remain flexible in an environment of rapidly changing priorities
• Excellent PC skills and advanced abilities with Microsoft Office Suites including Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Experience in Healthcare or Insurance industry and/or experience working within an education and training department
• Advanced Excel skills such as ability to produce graphs and pivot tables
• Must maintain confidentiality at all times.
• Ability to navigate through conflict and identify and implement appropriate resolutions.
• Must be able to multi-task and successful perform in a fast paced environment.
• Must possess a superior level of professionalism at all times especially when interacting with senior members of the organization.
• Must be self-directed, critical thinker and able work with minimal supervision.
• Must be able to travel to different locations to attend meetings and represent the department accordingly.
• Will be required to participate on committees to represent the SBU and department/.
• Other duties
Department: FEHBP Sales & Relations
CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield is an Equal Opportunity (EEO) employer. It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
Actual salary will be based on relevant job experience and work history.
Please visit our website to apply: www.carefirst.com/careers
Please apply before: 11/28/2016
The associate is primarily seated while performing the duties of the position. Occasional walking or standing is required. The hands are regularly used to write, type, key and handle or feel small controls and objects. The associate must frequently talk and hear. Weights up to 25 pounds are occasionally lifted.
Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without Sponsorship