Medical Writer (Bethesda, MD)
PSI INTERNATIONAL, Inc. is currently seeking a Medical Writer to join our Bethesda, MD team. This position involves preparing scientific and regulatory documents on behalf of government clients for submission to the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) (Investigational New Drug applications, annual reports, preclinical and clinical study reports, safety reports, and Investigator’s Brochures); performing literature searches; preparing and editing manuscripts, meeting reports and proceedings, and safety documents; and data analysis.
Requirements include an M.S. degree or equivalent with 3 or more years of relevant work experience or a Ph.D. in pharmacology, biochemistry, molecular biology, immunology, or a related field. A background in oncology and/or immunology is highly desirable. Requires excellent oral, written, data interpretation, and computer skills (experience with PC-based systems and MS Office required) and high attention to detail; familiarity with database design, FDA regulations, and/or clinical research highly desirable and 3 or more years of experience in the medical/regulatory writing field in the pharmaceutical/biotech industry or CRO environment strongly preferred.
Technical Writer (Fairfax, VA)
PSI INTERNATIONAL, Inc. is seeking a technical writer to provide technical and proposal writing support for our corporate office located in Fairfax, VA.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for writing and creating various types of corporate documentation with a special emphasis on proposal sections and templates
- Work with technical staff and SMEs to organize and write supporting documents for proposals
- Write technical direction on corporate marketing materials and company collateral
- Write articles and reports for company newsletter, company website and social media outlets
- Other special writing assignments to support corporate initiatives, as needed
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Communication, Journalism or related subject required
- Strong written comprehension and expression skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong organization skills, detail oriented and an ability to juggle a variety of tasks or assignments
- 1- 2 years of relevant work experience, desired
Controller (Fairfax, VA)
PSI INTERNATIONAL, Inc. an information technology services company is currently seeking a Controller for its corporate headquarters in Fairfax, VA. The individual will oversee the Accounting Department, be responsible for the overall maintenance of the Deltek and ADP accounting system, the preparation of financial statements and cost proposals, DCAA indirect submissions, coordination of annual independent audits, and other special reports at the discretion of the CFO.
Candidate must have a BS/BA degree in Accounting or Finance, at least 5 years’ experience with Deltek Accounting and ADP Software including payroll, accounts payable, etc. through general ledger, familiarity with government contracting and cost accounting, and strong working knowledge of Excel. Strong organizational skills and excellent communication and interpersonal skills are also a must.
Proposal Manager/Writer (Fairfax, VA)
PSI INTERNATIONAL, Inc. is seeking a Proposal Manager/Writer for their Headquarters office in Fairfax, VA. The individual will be the point of contact for all aspects of developing, producing, and delivering proposals including all pre & post proposal activities with a strong emphasis on proposal writing and documentation; assist with corporate communications including home page, press releases, corporate collateral, Facebook page and corporate quality initiatives
The candidate must have at least 3 year’s progressive experience with proposal development, publication production, technical writing/documentation and/or corporate communications in a contract services environment; knowledge of Federal procurement regulations and strong oral and written communication skills are a must; strong working knowledge of MS Office Suite, SharePoint, Visio and other desktop publishing and Internet software is desirable.
Solar Energy Project Developer (Fairfax, VA)
PSI INTERNATIONAL, Inc. is seeking a Solar Energy Project Developer.
Duties and responsibilities
- Responsible to identify and assess project development opportunities of the solar PV projects relevant criteria, commercial, technical, financial, and permitting.
- Identify and secure suitable project locations, negotiate land leases and manage landowner relationships.
- Evaluate the business potential and build business cases and develop small and large scale solar projects up too financial close.
- Secure a network of accounts in order to reach permitting for realization of solar PV projects on land and agree on the terms for implementation of solar PV projects.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key accounts or relevant parties such as appropriate governments, regulatory bodies and legislative officials.
- Expand the knowledge in renewable energy, build up long term relationships with clients through a professional and correct work ethic
- Responsible for a cooperation between the different internal departments
- Organize, coordinate, manage and control the sales of new projects and the follow up to get the best possible results
- Acquire a deep knowledge of project procedures
- Manage the work autonomously, ensuring accurate reporting at required timescales and show that you possess a track record in driving business thru and a result oriented mindset
- Strong ability in building solutions and in responding to fast changing market environment
- Bachelor degree or master degree in related business management, project management, or contract management
- 3 to 10 years’ experience in a Business to Business (B2B) and Business to Invest (B2I) technical commercial area, preferably in renewable energy or a related sector
- Experience in renewable energy industry
- Experience of the consenting processes required for renewable energy projects will be an advantage
PSI INTERNATIONAL, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, sex, age, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability, or protected Veteran status.
PSI INTERNATIONAL, Inc.
Attn: Linda Soderstrom
4000 Legato Road, Suite 850
Fairfax, VA 22033