Therapeutic Alliance LLC.
10696-A Crestwood Drive, Manassas, VA 20109
Therapeutic Alliance LLC BCBA Supervisory Candidates are motivated self-starters with at least two years’ experience working as an ABA therapist implementing behavior plans with significant knowledge of VB-MAPP, Verbal Behavior, Social Skills Training, Graphing and the ability to apply behavioral principles in all interactions with clients.
The position will involve one-on-one program implementation to ensure clinicians have effectively implemented programs and recommendations for new programs as programs are mastered out. The Assistant Program Manager/Clinical Supervisor will be responsible for managing all aspects of the caseload and clinicians assigned.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Must possess a BCBA/BCaBA/LBA
• Applies behavioral principles consistently in all client interactions.
• Supports all members of the staff and assists with ideas, suggestions and work duties.
• Actively participates in staff training programs designed to increase overall skills.
• Develops program plans and other instructional activities as well as running programs weekly to insure mastery and gather inter-rater reliability data.
• Communicates in a professional and respectful manner with parents, behavior
analyst/consultants, therapists, clients and families.
• Fluent in the understanding of the Verbal Behavior Milestones Assessment and
Placement Program (VB-MAPP).
• Consistently implements behavior plans to reduce client’s socially inappropriate behavior and promote appropriate social behaviors.
• Effectively responds to and manages crisis situations which may include client physical aggression.
• Follows all TA policies and procedures, works well with others and ability to take direction.
• Manages parent liaison, staff and parents assigned to caseload.
• Additional responsibilities to be assigned as needed.
Education and Experience
At least a Master’s degree in Social Work, Psychology, Counseling, or a related field from an accredited college or university and one year experience working with children on the spectrum. Must be licensed and maintain license as a BCBA/BCABA/LBA.
TO APPLY: go online at http://www.theraputicalliancellc.com