If you would feel fulfilled by working for a dynamic organization that is passionate about providing remarkable service to the Arlington Community, then you should consider a career at Arlington Community Federal Credit Union (ACFCU). The services we provide to our members are like no other financial institution you’ve seen before. ACFCU is currently seeking a Member Service Representative to operate in our high-volume call center. The primary function of this position is to provide a remarkable experience to our members by assisting them with various transactions and finding solutions to meet their financial needs. You will be responsible for cross-selling products and services and making quality referrals to the lending department.
What You’ll Bring
- A strong passion to work with members
- Previous call center and cross-selling experience or related financial institution experience
- Excellent communication skills, phone demeanor and etiquette
- Proficiency in the use of personal computers and related electronic processing equipment
- A love for a collaborative, energetic, and member focused environment
- The ability to multi-task and adapt to a fast paced environment
- A strong work ethic as well as an outgoing, positive personality and a sense of humor
- Bilingual in Spanish is a plus
- Prior Symitar experience (preferred)
What You Can Expect From ACFCU
A REMARKABLE Organization! We are recipients of NAFCU’s Credit Union of the Year Award and pride ourselves in having a culture that celebrates internal and external opportunity, excellent service, acting with integrity, and loving the Arlington community. We are proud of that! We also offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits package: including medical, dental, life, short and long-term disability insurance, 401k plan and profit sharing, holidays, paid time off (accruing 15 days/year), and a fun work environment. Come join our team! ACFCU is an equal opportunity employer.