If you would feel fulfilled by working for a dynamic organization that is passionate about providing remarkable service to the Arlington Community, then you should consider a career at Arlington Community Federal Credit Union (ACFCU). We are currently seeking a Loan Advisor. Our lending practices are like no other financial institution you’ve seen before. We love our members and seek to find financial opportunities that will make a difference in their lives. The primary function is provide a remarkable member experience throughout the lending process. We trust the incumbent to make proper recommendations, cross-sell appropriate products and services, and disburse loans.
What You’ll Bring
- 2-3 years of related lending experience
- Previous call center or face-to-face experience in lending and sales
- Prior experience reading and interpreting credit reports
- Excellent communication skills, phone demeanor and etiquette
- Proficiency in the use of personal computers and related electronic processing equipment
- A love for a collaborative, energetic, and member focused environment
- Ability to adapt to a fast paced environment
- A strong work ethic as well as an outgoing, positive personality and a sense of humor
- The ability to think outside the box to provide creative lending solutions for our members
- Bilingual in Spanish (preferred)
- Prior Symitar experience (preferred)
What You Can Expect From ACFCU
A REMARKABLE Organization! We are recipients of NAFCU’s Credit Union of the Year Award and pride ourselves in having a culture that celebrates internal and external opportunity, excellent service, acting with integrity, and loving the Arlington community. We are proud of that! We also offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits package: including medical, dental, life, short and long-term disability insurance, 401k plan and profit sharing, holidays, paid time off (accruing 15 days/year), and a fun work environment. Come join our team! ACFCU is an equal opportunity employer.
Location: Falls Church, VA