If you would feel fulfilled by working for a dynamic organization that is passionate about providing remarkable service to the Arlington Community, then you should consider a career at Arlington Community Federal Credit Union. As the Contact Center Assistant Manager, you will be responsible for assisting the contact center manager with the day-to-day management of functions as it relates to contact center operations. You will be responsible for handling complex inquires and concerns, researching solutions and act as a higher-level knowledge-based expert. You will assist with call volume, call monitoring, observing, coaching, and providing guidance to your team to ensure delivery of REMARKABLE service in every member interaction. You will serve as back-up support in the member service queue and support the Credit Union’s sales culture by ensuring your team has the ability to and is accountable for cross-selling ACFCU products and services to our members.
What You’ll Bring
- A high school diploma or equivalent
- Some college courses are strongly preferred
- Previous supervisory experience is highly preferred
- A sense of positivity, belief, and a can do attitude
- Effective sales, customer service, and organizational skills
- A working knowledge of call center operations to coordinate the daily functioning of the department and to resolve employee and customer problems
- A desire to work in a dynamic, highly collaborative work environment
- A desire to work in a fast paced environment, that strives for excellence
- High levels of communication, interpersonal and leadership skills necessary to represent ACFCU in a positive manner in dealing with members and team members
- A desire to be a part of a work family and have fun!
What You Can Expect From ACFCU
A REMARKABLE Organization! We are recipients of Arlington Best Community Bank Award, in addition to NAFCU’s Credit Union of the Year Award. We pride ourselves in having a culture that celebrates internal and external opportunity, excellent service, acting with integrity, and loving the Arlington community. We are proud of that! We also offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits package: including medical, dental, life, short and long-term disability insurance, 401k plan and profit sharing, holidays, paid time off (accruing 15 days/year), and a fun work environment. Come join our team! ACFCU is an equal opportunity employer.
Location: Falls Church, VA