If you would feel fulfilled by working for a dynamic organization that is passionate about providing remarkable service to the Arlington Community, then you should consider a career at Arlington Community Federal Credit Union (ACFCU). We are currently seeking a Collector II to join our exciting collections team. The primary functions of this position are to follow-up on delinquent accounts and locate members using advanced skip tracing efforts. You will make attempts to secure payment on delinquent accounts by performing collection duties in line with Credit Union collection policies and procedures. You will be responsible for providing payment solutions to members, to resolve past due account balances. You may be required to attend court appearances on the behalf of the Credit Union.
What You’ll Bring
- A strong passion to work with members
- 2+ years of collections experience is required
- High school diploma or GED
- A talent for effective, precise communication
- Proficiency in the use of personal computers and related electronic processing equipment
- Strong attention to detail; ability to enter precise documentation notes on accounts
- A love for a collaborative, energetic, and member focused workplace
- A strong work ethic as well as an outgoing, positive personality and a sense of humor
- Bilingual in Spanish is highly preferred
- Symitar experience is a plus*
- Must be available to work rotating Saturdays
What You Can Expect From ACFCU
A REMARKABLE Organization! We are recipients of NAFCU’s Credit Union of the Year Award and pride ourselves in having a culture that celebrates internal and external opportunity, excellent service, acting with integrity, and loving the Arlington community. We are proud of that! We also offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits package: including medical, dental, life, short and long-term disability insurance, 401k plan and profit sharing, holidays, paid time off (accruing 15 days/year), and a fun work environment. Come join our team! ACFCU is an equal opportunity employer.
Location: Falls Church, VA