PSI Open Positions as of September 6, 2016
Proposal Manager/Writer (Fairfax, VA)
PSI INTERNATIONAL, Inc. is seeking a Proposal Manager/Writer for their Headquarters office in Fairfax, VA. The individual will be the point of contact for all aspects of developing, producing, and delivering proposals including all pre & post proposal activities with a strong emphasis on proposal writing and documentation; assist with corporate communications including home page, press releases, corporate collateral, Facebook page and corporate quality initiatives
The candidate must have at least 3 year’s progressive experience with proposal development, publication production, technical writing/documentation and/or corporate communications in a contract services environment; knowledge of Federal procurement regulations and strong oral and written communication skills are a must; strong working knowledge of MS Office Suite, SharePoint, Visio and other desktop publishing and Internet software is desirable.
Solar Energy Project Developer (Fairfax, VA)
PSI INTERNATIONAL, Inc. is seeking a Solar Energy Project Developer.
Duties and responsibilities
- Responsible to identify and assess project development opportunities of the solar PV projects relevant criteria, commercial, technical, financial, and permitting.
- Identify and secure suitable project locations, negotiate land leases and manage landowner relationships.
- Evaluate the business potential and build business cases and develop small and large scale solar projects up too financial close.
- Secure a network of accounts in order to reach permitting for realization of solar PV projects on land and agree on the terms for implementation of solar PV projects.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key accounts or relevant parties such as appropriate governments, regulatory bodies and legislative officials.
- Expand the knowledge in renewable energy, build up long term relationships with clients through a professional and correct work ethic
- Responsible for a cooperation between the different internal departments
- Organize, coordinate, manage and control the sales of new projects and the follow up to get the best possible results
- Acquire a deep knowledge of project procedures
- Manage the work autonomously, ensuring accurate reporting at required timescales and show that you possess a track record in driving business thru and a result oriented mindset
- Strong ability in building solutions and in responding to fast changing market environment
- Bachelor degree or master degree in related business management, project management, or contract management
- 3 to 10 years’ experience in a Business to Business (B2B) and Business to Invest (B2I) technical commercial area, preferably in renewable energy or a related sector
- Experience in renewable energy industry
- Experience of the consenting processes required for renewable energy projects will be an advantage
PSI INTERNATIONAL, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, sex, age, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability, or protected Veteran status.
PSI INTERNATIONAL, Inc.
Attn: Linda Soderstrom
4000 Legato Road, Suite 850
Fairfax, VA 22033