If you’re a kid at heart, passionate about play and learning, and dedicated to providing unparalleled customer service, we want you to join the Kinder Haus team as an Assistant Manager.
- Lead store management during the weekend
- Assist manager during the week
- Deliver excellent customer service and a friendly atmosphere by providing product suggestions, ensuring store tidiness and enabling an efficient check-out process of payment and gift wrapping
- Grow overall revenue and per customer revenue by assessing customer needs and serving as a knowledgeable expert in our products
- Limited purchase of selected stock and store supplies
- Oversee 1-3 high school students
- Schedule employees
- Recruit high school assistants
Hours and Schedule: total of approximately 30 hours/week including
- Initially half days Monday, Tuesday and Friday 10am to 3:30pm for training,
- In January hours change to include Saturday 10am to 8pm and Sunday 10am to 6 pm. Weekday hours are to be decided.
Compensation: compensation is dependent on experience and will increase with increased responsibilities.
To apply, please contact Sue Pyatt at 703-527-5933 or firstname.lastname@example.org to set up an interview.
About Kinder Haus Toys
Kinder Haus brings the best in toys, books and clothes to our customers. A staple of the Arlington community for nearly 35 years, we specialize in toys powered by children’s imaginations, not batteries. We pride ourselves in providing a unique shopping experience along with knowledgeable and excellent service. Kinder Haus is located in the heart of Clarendon at 1220 North Fillmore Street. Learn more about the store and our operations at www.kinderhaus.com.