CMDI, located in Tyson’s Corner, provides innovative data management solutions and cutting edge, web-based fundraising platforms to non-profit, corporate and political organizations. Our environment is fast-paced and project-driven.
Currently filling positions in the following for Republican -based/ conservative political mailings and donations:
DATA ENTRY position entails: Keying donations onto in-house program and there are quotas to meet on an hourly basis as the environment is fast paced, no less than 50 wpm and maximum 3 errors permitted.
- Keying in batches (alpha/numeric data entry) of political mailing and contribution data into database for Republican party efforts
- Familiar with fast paced office with strong attention to detail
- Work is in a production type environment (maintain good presentation, appearance) on Silver Line Metro (near Spring Hill Rd/ Tysons area)
- Shifts start at 7am for 7-8 hrs; 5 days per week with possibility for more
- MUST type 50 wpm with max of 3 errors- yes, they will test candidates
TO APPLY: Please send either resume or just a brief email highlighting candidate qualifications, typing speed and contact information with subject line DE-CMDI to email@example.com AND CC firstname.lastname@example.org Rate of pay starts $12/hr.
CAGING CLERK: Opening mail for various Republican and Non-Profit clients and the environment is fast paced and all employees are expected to open a tray of mail in 2.5 hours or less; $12/hr
Fast paced office in need of people with the ability to pay attention to detail in political fundraising; caging duties may include:
- Retrieve mail from a local post office box on an agreed upon schedule
- Open mail and sort it according client specifications
- Pull from the sorted mail “exception” contributions that cannot be deposited due to check problems or compliance problems
- Pull contributions over the amount designated by client for review
- Prepare bank deposits and batches for data entry
- Make deposits in local bank
- Process credit card contributions
- Return non-donor mail to the campaign as directed
- Mail response