CMDI, located in Tyson’s Corner, provides innovative data management solutions and cutting edge, web-based fundraising platforms to non-profit, corporate and political organizations. Our environment is fast-paced and project-driven. CMDI is America’s largest Republican campaign finance services platform, providing software and FEC compliance services for federal campaigns and committees.
Currently filling positions in the following for political mailings and donations:
Seeking experienced keyers with strong skills in data entry, accurate typing and speed. MUST TYPE 50 WPM!
We are currently running additional shifts and looking for applicants who can work our evening shift, 4pm to midnight; some daytime shifts are available as well.
- Excellent second job. Part-time and temporary.
- Qualified applicants will be tested for skill level.
- Background checks run on all successful applicants
MUST HAVE attention to detail and can type 50 wpm with no more than 3 errors for alpha/numeric. Rate of pay $11.50/hr.
The candidate must possess strong organizational skills, be comfortable working with numbers, and be extremely detail oriented. This is an entry level position and we will train.
- Part-time temporary, up to 30 hours per week.
- evening shift from 4 pm to midnight
- daytime shift regular business hours.
- OT is possible. Background checks run on all successful applicants.
Fast paced office in need of people with the ability to pay attention to detail in political fundraising; caging duties may include:
- Retrieve mail from a local post office box on an agreed upon schedule
- Open mail and sort it according client specifications
- Pull from the sorted mail “exception” contributions that cannot be deposited due to check problems or compliance problems
- Pull contributions over the amount designated by client for review
- Prepare bank deposits and batches for data entry
- Make deposits in local bank
- Process credit card contributions
- Return non-donor mail to the campaign as directed
- Mail response