Langan has an outstanding Cooperative Education opportunity available in our Civil discipline. The successful candidate will have an enthusiastic, can-do attitude, will work on exciting projects and most importantly, work in a team environment while gaining practical experience!
The successful candidate will assist with discipline related office work and technical aspects of projects. This is a great opportunity to get exposure to site feasibility studies which may involve field work, technical report preparation and calculations, pre-construction conditions documentation, design plans and specifications. Requirements for each discipline are listed below. (Hours of operation: 8:30 am – 5:15 pm Monday through Friday.)
- Student actively pursuing a four year or advanced degree in Civil Engineering;
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or greater is preferred;
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal;
- Strong attention to detail with excellent analytical and judgment capabilities;
- Ability to effectively work independently and in a team environment; and,
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD or Civil 3D, and Microsoft Office Suite applications.
Please submit your resume, cover letter and academic transcripts. Preference will be given to students who are currently in their Jr. or Sr. year or to students pursuing their MS degree.
Langan does not provide housing or relocation assistance for internship/co-op positions.
We thank you for your interest in Langan!
Langan offers its employees opportunities that provide challenge and responsibility within an environment where they can grow and flourish!
We offer competitive compensation packages; full-time employment company paid medical, dental, and vision coverage; life insurance, short- and long-term disability insurance; 401(k)/Roth with company match; extensive training; buddy and mentoring programs; employee referral and professional license bonuses; educational reimbursement; and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability