INSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE
Interested in taking your next career step with a dynamic and growing organization? Do you have several years of proven experience in the Sales industry? This Inside Sales Representative position may be for you!
Currently, we are looking for experienced and highly motivated Inside Sales Representatives. Your primary focus in this role will be on selling new memberships while managing and developing existing client accounts.
As a Sales Account Manager, you will be responsible for selling new memberships, and for servicing member accounts, and assuring profitability of each assigned account, providing excellent support to members and their clients. You will be expected to generate new members from your assigned prospect territory, to meet with members, and to maintain relationships with current and previous members.
Your specific duties in this Inside Sales role will include:
- Contacting prospects
- Conducting showroom tours for member prospects and walk-in visitors
- Maintaining a level of professional knowledge about the company and products in order to better sell to and service members and their clients
- Assisting with promotions and events
- Re-establishing communication with former members
- Following up with members regarding orders, estimates, and quotes
Specific qualifications for the role include:
- Proven track record in sales or a relevant background
- Go-getter attitude
- Excellent negotiation and closing abilities
- Strong multitasking and prioritization skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of members and their clients as well as to the general public
- Ability to understand and effectively communicate numerical data, and to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, and percentages
- Knowledge of MS Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and general internet competency
- Wholesale sales or Flooring / Cabinets experience, a plus
Submit resume to email@example.com. Please indicate the position you are applying to in email.