Security Officer Jobs at Ballston Common
Full Time- Great Pay and Benefits! Jobs located at 4238 Wilson Blvd. Arlington VA 22203
Security Officer provides security and safety by patrolling commercial property and guarding against theft, vandalism, etc. Ballston Common is launching its remodel thus Guards and Officers are needed to help guide Metro foot traffic and keep vacant and construction areas safe.
Essential Job Functions
- Patrolling property to ensure safety and security
- Documenting incident reports
- Responding to the needs and requests of tenants and patrons
- Work requires lots of Physical Activity (Standing , Walking for majority of workday)
- High school diploma/GED
- Current guard card (Department of Criminal Justice Services registration) or able to pass the class and background check for enrollment in no-cost (fee paid by Forest City) class.
- Good oral and written communication skills PLUS great customer service skills
- No previous experience necessary- on-the-job training
- Some positions may require valid state driver’s license
TO APPLY: If you meet criteria, please call Ms. Jones between 9a-3p, Mon-Fri at 703 -527-4504 to schedule an appointment/ pre-screen; selected applicants will be invited to complete online application. Please indicate that you heard about opportunity through Arlington Employment Center
- This is an entry-level position- on the job training provided!
- Associates are expected to come to work punctually every scheduled work day, presenting a professional and positive Company image.
Forest City Realty Trust is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/Disability/Vets.