- Here is a great opportunity for a hard-working individual to assist our maintenance team in overall operations, and to gain experience for possible future advancement, at one of our luxury apartment communities in the Historic Old Town area of Alexandria, VA.
- General cleaning, trash removal and up-keep of common areas including seasonal duties such as snow/ice removal.
- Assistance with general maintenance tasks, special projects and other maintenance operations when needed.
- Schedule includes weekdays and rotating weekend hours, as well as weather related work, occasional extended hours and holiday hours as needed.
- Experience in janitorial role; maintenance experience a plus.
- Able to work indoors/outdoors in all weather and must be able to lift 100 lbs. with frequent lifting and carrying up to 50 lbs.
- Good communication and customer service skills.
Compensation and Available Benefits include:
- Pay rate of $12.00-$14.00/hour, based on experience.
- Benefits upon eligibility include medical, dental, 401(k) and housing discount. Free on-site parking during work hours; property is close to Kings Street Metro Station.
For consideration, email resume to email@example.com with subject line Paradigm Positions AEC
APPLY: Email resume which outlines the requirments and responsibilities of the job to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line Leasing Consultant