Reports to the VPIT &CIO performing a variety of general administrative tasks in support of the day-to-day operations of the CIO & direct reports.
• Support the CIO & direct reports in developing status reports.
• Collate relevant IT organization data to track issues, risks, dependencies, milestones, cost and progress against agreed plans as required
• Document all leadership team and other CIO meetings as required and arising issues and actions.
• Ensure that all IT organization documentation is developed and kept current (ie IT strategy document, overall leadership action plan, organization key messages, etc)
• Responsible for managing ‘mini’ logistical projects across IT group, e.g. major meetings/conferences.
• Carry out all group administration functions and ad hoc requests to support CIO and team members
1. Requires a High School Diploma or GED.
2. Associates Degree preferred.
- 1-3 years of related administrative experience.
- Strong proficiency in MS Office, to include Outlook, Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Must possess strong organizational skills, be able to multi-task in a fast-paced, complex environment with multiple competing priorities.
- Must be responsive and work with a sense of urgency.
TO APPLY-Follow link in title and apply online Administrative Assistant
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors. With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer – Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities