ASTRO- Medical Association in Arlington, VA
ASTRO, the American Society for Radiation Oncology, is looking for an individual with a minimum of 3 years office support experience to function as RECEPTIONIST. In addition to handling incoming calls and greeting and directing visitors, this individual will provide administrative support for various needs of the Society. Specific responsibilities will include providing first level support to members and callers, answering basic questions about Society programs, events and services, assisting members with their website logins and general questions, ordering office supplies, handling work order submissions for building or equipment issues and providing project support to the Office Manager.
Qualified Candidates will have:
- A high school diploma or equivalent, some college is preferable.
- 3 years office support experience, preferably in an association environment and receptionist role.
- Excellent customer service skills that demonstrate a strong service orientation.
- Exceptional telephone etiquette.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Experience using databases, an Association Management System such as Aptify preferred.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, anticipate needs and meet deadlines.
- Lift at least 25lbs, bend, stoop and reach.
ASTRO offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits package which includes:
- Flexible work arrangements
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, majority company paid
- 401K with immediate company contribution
- 26 days of Paid Time Off annually
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Employer paid short and long term disability insurance
- Subsidized Commuter Benefits
- and more
Please see our website www.astro.org for more information about ASTRO.
To apply: Click Here and please reference ARLINGTON EMPLOYMENT CENTER JOB BOARD as your referral source
We are an equal/affirmative action employer.