Coming Soon- Hiring NOW! Whole Foods Market Pentagon City
We are excited to serve the Northern Virginia community at our NEWEST location in Pentagon City, VA! Conveniently located within a five-minute walking distance of two Metro stations, the store is ideally situated in the lively Pentagon Centre and Crystal City areas (S. Eads St). Team Members joining this location will have the distinction of opening the Mid-Atlantic Region’s 50th store! Apply today to be part of this exciting new team!
APPLICATION LINK: Whole Foods Pentagon City Jobs
We are currently hiring Team Members in:
- Front End/Customer Service: Cashiers, cashier assistants, customer service desk etc.
- Produce: Fruits, vegetables, floral
- Meat: Beef, pork, chicken, turkey, etc.
- Seafood: Fish, shellfish, etc.
- Specialty: Cheese, charcuterie, coffee, wine and beer
- Grocery: Dry goods, bulk, dairy, pet food, household cleaning products
- Prepared Foods: Hot bar, salad bar, pizza, tacos, sandwiches, catering
- Bakery: Breads, rolls, cakes, cookies, pastries
- Whole Body: personal care products, supplements & vitamins, herbal & homeopathic remedies, clothing
- Sanitation: Housekeeping and maintenance
Candidates should complete application through link; those who qualify will be invited to invitation-only hiring event! Referred via ARL Employment Center Job Board; Team Members be at least 18 years old ; those who are less than 18 can apply for Bagger/ Customer Service jobs
SUMMARY: Your role will be to provide customer service on the sales floor and handle special requests. You will ensure a positive company image by providing courteous, friendly, and efficient service to customers and team members.
Essential DUTIES: general requirements for the performance of this job. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned by leadership.
- Make sure the customers are being taken care of and the store looks great at all times. Surprise the customers with consistent, delightful service.
- Maximize sales potential through outstanding customer service including: greeting customers as they enter the store, circulating throughout the store and engaging customers, answering and researching customer questions, and escorting customers to products.
- Greeting customers and providing exceptional, personalized service and educating customers about Whole Foods Market products. The concierge may partner with marketing to lead store tours and assist with various marketing and store promotional projects and holiday initiatives.
- Maintain clean and sanitary operating environment including facing shelves, maintaining passive samples, and monitoring floor cleanliness.
- Respond promptly to customer needs and questions and requests assistance when necessary, including answering the store phone system.
REQUIREMENTS: see full list with application link
- Ability to follow instructions and established procedures.
- Be proactively accessible and responsive to all customers, using a variety of methods, including physical availability on the floor, bulletin boards, and demonstrations.
- Ability to understand customers’ needs.
- Superior spelling skills, and ability to perform simple math operations (addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division).
- Required thorough knowledge of Whole Foods Market products, quality standards, food philosophy, and company mission.
- Required awareness of food trends and industry trends.
- Ability to perform physical requirements of position.
- Ability to operate all necessary equipment.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends and holidays as required.
Essential Job Functions:
- – Stand and walk for extended periods of time.
- – Bend and stoop to grasp objects and climb ladders. Bend and twist neck and waist, reach above and
below shoulders and squat.
- – Bend and lift loads, not to exceed 50 pounds. Push and pull carts weighing up to 100 pounds.
- – Repetitive use of hands for grasping, pushing, pulling, and fine manipulation.
- – Environmental exposure to extreme temperatures (coolers, ovens, freezer, outdoors, etc.)