Front of House Team Member
Want to be part of an exciting new and growing company?
BOWL’D- a healthy fast casual restaurant located in Clarendon (1028 N Garfield St, Arlington, VA 22201) is hiring!
Do you like:
- Talking to people?
- Mouth-watering food (eating it, serving it, learning about it)?
- Giving people tools to make healthier daily choices?
- Making drinks (we serve smoothies, but baristas are encouraged to apply)?
- Working at a fast pace (thriving on it is more like it)?
- Challenging yourself (to be as accurate/efficient/outgoing as you can be)?
- Cleaning (okay, you don’t have to LIKE it, but you have to be willing to do it, and do it well)?
- Being part of a close-knit team?Then we want to talk with you about working with us at BOWL’D!We’re looking for shift leads also if you have restaurant experience! A great attitude and ability to be trained are more important to us than having experience for this role. Front of House team members are cross-trained in all positions: register, smoothies, bussing, expediting.
- Have reliable transportation
- Consistently show up on time ready to work
- Be willing to pitch in wherever needed
- Be legally eligible to work in the US (and have a work permit if under 18)
- Availability throughout the week preferred, but more limited availability can be accommodatedShifts will vary, with minimum shift lengths of three hours and up to eight hours.If you think you and BOWL’D will make a good match, please send a cover letter introducing yourself, and a resume telling us about your interest and experience.Thank you for your interest in BOWL’D
Normal Spring Hours of Operation: Mon-Thur 11 – 8:30, Friday 11 – 8:00, Sat 11:30 am – 8 pm and Sunday 11:30 am – 8pm
Minimum age is 16; Applicants can send a resume and cover note to email@example.com indicating referral from Arl Employment Ctr Job Board