Responsible, reliable, on time, strong driver with its own vehicle and a CLEAN DRIVING RECORD needed weekdays from hours may vary but generally from 9.30am to 5 or 5.30pm to delivery meals to schools and to assist in inventory or in other duties.
– Attention to detail, especially achieving 100% accuracy in the assembling of the meals and following the corresponding reports
– Quality Assurance/ Check Point/ responsible of checking the meals to be delivered (read report, count items, ensure all items correspond to the specific school, and the items are labeled and package correctly)
– Punctually deliver the meals to different school as per designated routes, keeping food at correct temperatures, etc.
– Must be able to independently navigate your assigned delivery route using written directions or GPS, and knowledge of DC. Strong interpersonal and customer service skills are highly desired, as you will be interacting with school officials and students. Pick up the required equipment to keep the meals at temp at the different sites . As requested, assist to serve the meals at the schools
– We need to conduct a background check, so willing to grant permission for background check
– Valid STATE driver’s license and clean driving record. IT WILL BE CHECKED.
– Able to physically perform requirements of job, including ability to safely lift up to 50 lbs and safely operate wheeled carts and dollies .
– You must be willing to provide professional references, undergo a background check, and sign a non-disclosure agreement.
– This is a part-time seasonal job with no medical/dental benefits.
Call 571-242-5141 to scheule an interview