CUSTOMER SERVICES REPS- Inbound Calls
A local well known organization is seeking temporary Customer Service Representatives to assist with their busy season. These Customer Service Representatives will be responsible for answering a wide variety of customer inquiries including general interest in our products, account management and billing, renewals and cancels, access issues, login errors and more both via email and phone. The Customer Service Representatives will also be accountable for issue diagnosis and resolution employing appropriate save techniques for canceling subscribers. The will report to the Customer Service Manager on the number and type of questions answered, problems and complaints encountered, and suggestions for improvements.
Customer Service Representatives will need to possess a sincere interest in the customer and their experience with us, strong listening skills to properly diagnose customer problem, patient and respectful behavior towards customer, swift problem solving skills and ability to investigate inquiry,soft outbound calling to customers, Sense of humor is a must!
- Possess strong email and phone capability to process a minimum of 150 emails per day and roughly 30 phone calls per day
- Work well in and adds value to a team environment
- Experienced in computer skills to work within Customer Service package software
- Internet savvy to assist customers with basic Internet issues (login errors, cookies, software downloads, etc.)
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills both written and verbal using proper principles of grammar.