Reston Limousine–Asst. Events Coordinator
Reston Limousine is a 23 year old family owned, employee focused passenger transportation company and the largest in the Washington, DC area.
This team member will assist with administrative support tasks, be responsible for social media and website updates and coordinate and represent Reston Limousine at on-site events as needed.
• Support and assist the events department with day to day administrative support
• Data entry and account information updates on webpages
• Create a master database of resources and contacts
• Collect photos/videos to create events collateral, social media and webpages
• Update and maintain company events social media
• Conduct internet research
• Attend events with or in lieu of Events/Program Manager as needed
• Administrative assistant experience and strong computer skills a must
• Event – Customer Service experience a plus
• Familiarity with Microsoft Excel / data entry procedures
• Experience with blogging and social media
• Ability to work independently and a self-starter
• Loves a good brainstorming session and can think creatively, very quickly
• Update and maintain events calendar and other ongoing projects as assigned
• Punctuality and sharp attention to detail a must
• Flexible schedule with the ability to report to customer sites throughout the DC metro area as needed
This is a full time contractor position (40 hour/week position and will be paid as a 1099 contractor) based in our Sterling, VA office.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability or veteran status
**Referred by Arlington Employment Center**