If you would feel fulfilled by working for a dynamic organization that is passionate about providing remarkable service to the Arlington Community, then you should consider a career at Arlington Community Federal Credit Union. As the Contact Center Manager, you will be responsible for managing the day-to-day functions of the contact center operations, and leading the team in enhanced relationship building with the membership. You will foster and exemplify our culture of positivity, empathy, and integrity. You will monitor, observe, coach, and provide guidance and assistance to service staff to ensure delivery of REMARKABLE service in every member interaction. You will support the Credit Union’s sales culture by ensuring staff has the ability to and is accountable for cross-selling ACFCU products and services to our members. In addition you will have a knowledge of call center queues, metrics and Contact Center technology platforms to enable efficient and effective service delivery. The ability to analyze, design, and provide recommendations to executive management on process and service efficiency improvements will be essential. Most importantly, you will have the ability to drive our contact center operations into the future as we keep pace with our changing industry and further our remote delivery strategy in our contact center.
What You’ll Bring
- A sense of positivity, belief, and a can do attitude
- A desire to work in a dynamic, highly collaborative work environment
- A desire to work in a fast paced environment, that strives for excellence
- A four year college degree
- 3+ Years managing in a call center environment
- Effective sales and customer service skills
- A working knowledge of call center operations to coordinate the daily functioning of the department and to resolve employee and customer problems
- A working knowledge of credit union products and services, as well as familiarity with the related policies and guidelines, loan programs, qualifications, etc. to provide the full array of financial services
- High levels of communication, interpersonal and leadership skills necessary to represent ACFCU in a positive manner in dealing with members and team members
- A desire to be a part of a work family and have fun!
What You Can Expect From ACFCU
A REMARKABLE Organization! We are recipients of Arlington Best Community Bank Award, in addition to NAFCU’s Credit Union of the Year Award. We pride ourselves in having a culture that celebrates internal and external opportunity, excellent service, acting with integrity, and loving the Arlington community. We are proud of that! We also offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits package: including medical, dental, life, short and long-term disability insurance, 401k plan and profit sharing, holidays, paid time off (accruing 15 days/year), and a fun work environment. Come join our team! ACFCU is an equal opportunity employer.
Location: Falls Church, VA