Executive Assistant (PT) with O’Brien & Keane
- Do you make clients feel like they are the center of the universe?
- Can you write so effectively that your friends call you “Hemingway”?
- Are you so highly organized and detail-oriented that it’s a little bit frightening?
- Can you speak clearly and professionally on the telephone, somehow a dying skill?
If your answer to these questions is YES, we invite you to join the team at O’Brien & Keane
WHO WE ARE
O’Brien & Keane offers a high level of architectural services to a broad spectrum of clients, on a wide range of building types. Our busy firm’s president needs a skilled part time Executive Assistant to help keep the wheels on the wagon. Our full time staff of four professionals is highly skilled and energetic. The office is located in a second story walk-up above a popular nightspot in Clarendon.
- Define your own flexible part time schedule, working 15-20 hours per week
- Participate in key business functions, including proposals, contracts, and productivity tracking
- Refine existing office protocols and processes, and shape and define solutions where improvements are needed
- Enjoy collaboration and interaction with clients and business associates on behalf of company president
- Take satisfaction from organizing and presiding over a filing system of which you are proud
- Arrange and execute important office meetings and events, and take charge of hospitality
- Manage and maintain office calendars and travel arrangements
- Manage fulfilling special project as needed (usually related to promotion, events, or office improvements and furnishings)
- Exercise your well-honed communication skills: listening, speaking, writing, translating, analyzing and synthesizing
WHAT ELSE WE OFFER
- Compensation of $15 to $20 per hour, based on experience
- A charming work environment with airy volume, huge windows, and comfortable workstations
- A convenient location, with an easy stroll to Metro and the restaurants and night-life of Clarendon
CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS: We are currently looking for college graduates that have basic computer skills (word processing, spreadsheets, email and PDF) and previous experience as an Executive Assistant. Show us what you’ve got. Send your resume, cover letter, and desired part time schedule to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line Executive Assistant AEC