Talented Corporate Recruiter
Job 378350- OCTO CONSULTING- McLean, Virginia
Are you are a recruiting superstar?
Are you are passionate about recruiting? Do you know how to use your networking, research, and negotiation skills to identify and hire top talent? Do you search for candidates using resourceful, strategic methods to find the needle in the haystack? Do you take pride in partnering with hiring managers and building strong relationships? Do you gain enormous job satisfaction in hiring candidates into a great company that cares about its workforce and is poised for tremendous growth?
Does this sound like you? If so, then we want to hear from you!
Octo Consulting Group is seeking a mid-level Recruiter to support our Intel and Defense recruiting needs. This position is located with our awesome team at our convenient Tysons Corner corporate headquarters.
You are the ideal candidate if you have solid experience recruiting talented, cleared candidates in the Intelligence and Defense Communities. You will be responsible for managing full life cycle recruiting efforts for both direct work and new business development proposals. To be successful in this role, you will have experience recruiting the following skills sets: Agile/Scrum, Systems Engineering, Software Developers, Cyber, IT/Systems, Intelligence Analysts, IT/Systems and Financial Management. You will be recruiting highly skilled, technical candidates so a strong understanding of SDLC is important for success.
You will be responsible for generating leads and building a network of highly cleared candidates, identifying candidates for direct opportunities, interviewing and negotiating offers. You will work with internal clients on market trends, competitive intelligence, and recruiting strategies in order to building a pipeline of highly qualified candidates. You should have a strong knowledge and pipeline of the DMV cleared and defense markets.
- Effective candidate sourcing skills in the cleared candidate market.
- Perform full life-cycle recruiting activities from initial job identification and posting, sourcing and screening, interviewing to offer negotiation.
- Leverage recruiting resources and networking to identify highly cleared candidates within the intelligence community.
- Partner with internal hiring managers to ensure awareness of all proposal activities, staffing plans and competitive landscape.
- Work to ensure continual improvement of the recruiting strategies.
This is a full-time position with an excellent benefits and compensation package.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education
- Minimum of 3 years of full life-cycle technical recruiting experience
- Minimum of 1 years recent experience supporting government contracts in the defense and intelligence community
- Experience recruiting TS/SCI with poly and lower
- AIRS recruiting certifications highly desired (ECRE, PRC, CDR, ACIR, CIR, CSMR or CSSR)
- Effective candidate sourcing skills in the cleared candidate market
- Experience building a network to capture passive candidates.
- Strong understanding of OFCCP regulations and extensive experience with Request for Proposal (RFP), Request for Information (RFI), and Task Orders/IDIQ labor market.
- Strong understanding of Agile methodology
- Regularly required to sit for extended periods up to 80% of time; frequently required to move about to access file cabinets and use office equipment such as PC, copier, fax, telephone, cell phone, etc.
- Occasionally required to reach overhead, bend, and lift objects of up to 10 lbs.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include use of computer monitor screens up to 80% of time
- Individual’s primary workstation is located in an office area
- The noise level in this environment is low to moderate
Our team is what makes Octo great. At Octo you’ll work beside some of the smartest and most accomplished staff you’ll find in your career. Octo offers fantastic benefits and an amazing workplace culture where you will feel valued while you perform mission critical work for our government. Voted one of the region’s best places to work multiple times, Octo is an employer of choice!
- Please no Corp-to-Corp or 1099 candidates; this position is W-2 only.
- US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1B candidates at this time
- Relocation will not be offered.
- Octo Consulting Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, protected veteran status, race, color, religious creed, national origin, citizenship, marital status, sex, sexual orientation/gender identity, age (40 or over), or genetic information. Octo Consulting Group’s commitment to diversity and inclusive selection practices includes ensuring qualified long-term unemployed job seekers receive equal consideration for employment.
- Selected applicant will be subject to a background investigation.
Please apply via this link: http://www.hirebridge.com/v3/Jobs/JobDetails.aspx?cid=6763&jid=378350#.VruDz1grKI4
Referred Via Arl Employment Center Job Board