RESIDENTIAL MAINTENANCE TECH – LEVEL I
Here is a great opportunity for a Maintenance Technician to gain experience and possible future advancement at one of our prominent apartment communities in Arlington, VA.
- Completing service requests to include electrical, plumbing, appliance repairs, carpentry, painting and some HVAC repair.
- Apartment turnover preparation and assisting with other maintenance operations when needed.
- On-call maintenance service rotation; Weekend and weather related work and emergency support as needed.
- MUST HAVE SOME prior related industry experience!
- HVAC certification and experience a plus.
- Able to work indoors/outdoors in all weather and must be able to lift 100 lbs. with frequent lifting and carrying up to 50 lbs.
- Good service and communication skills.
- Reliable transportation, valid driver’s license and auto insurance; Access to property within 30 minutes for on-call requests.
Compensation and Available Benefits include:
- Pay rate range of $13.50-$15.00/hour, based on experience.
- Benefits upon eligibility include medical, dental, 401(k), housing discount and free on-site parking during work hours.