Are you driven to succeed by the potential of financial rewards plus a base salary? Are you able to multi-task in a busy environment? Here is an opportunity to pair both while working in a positive team setting at one of our award winning apartment communities in Washington DC or Arlington VA.
- Providing outstanding in-person, phone and online customer service to prospective residents, current residents and visitors.
- All aspects of leasing apartments including conducting tours of the community, handling marketing functions and completing related administrative duties.
- Assisting with resident relations, office administrative duties, and property management tasks.
- Work schedule includes weekends.
- Proven sales and customer service experience preferably in a related industry.
- Excellent communication skills as well as the ability to problem solve in a variety of situations.
- Strong organizational skills with accuracy in work and ability to multi-task.
- Good computer skills, including knowledge of Excel; Working knowledge of business social media and marketing a plus.
- College degree preferred.
Compensation and Available Benefits include:
- Salary range of $32,000-$34,000 per year, depending on experience.
- Potential for leasing performance based commissions and leasing awards and job growth possibilities.
- Benefits upon eligibility include medical, dental, 401(k), housing discount and on-site parking during work hours.
TO APPLY: Please send a detailed resume outlining qualifications and experience to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line Leasing AEC or in text of email for reference.
Leasing openings are in Arlington, Alexandria and Washington DC. One of the properties in Arlington needs a very strong sales and customer service person who can handle an extremely large, busy office and not make mistakes. Please indicate if you have these qualifications!