AEEC is currently seeking a Tableau Developer to support our federal customer in Lanham, MD. This position is funded through 4/26/16, but is highly likely to be extended.
The selected candidate will:
- Be responsible for develop, design and support Tableau reports.
- Create dashboards/reports within Tableau
- Design and implement proof of concept solutions and create advanced BI visualizations
- Interact with Business users and understanding their requirements.
- Develop impactful presentations and documents
- Communicate complex topics to client and team through both written and oral communications
Citizenship: Candidates must be US Citizens or Green Card holders in order to obtain the MBI Clearance required by this federal agency. Candidates must obtain an MBI before they are able to start working, which could take several weeks.
- Experience developing reports with Tableau Desktop & Server (3+ years)
- Experience with connecting multiple data sources in Tableau (2 years) to implement working reports.
- Hands on experience developing dashboards and reporting visualization (2 years)
- Advanced SQL writing skills (4+ years) – strong understanding of relational and dimensional data models.
- Experience gathering and refining requirements, interviewing business users to understand and document data requirements including elements, entities and relationships, in addition to visualization and report specifications.
- Strong attention to detail, documenting business and technical requirements based on user interviews.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, especially in conveying complex technical topics to non-technical personnel.
- Prior experience with the Internal Revenue Service and/or the Department of the Treasury
- Demonstrated experience in understanding unclear customer requirements and how they translate into technical tasks
- Active MBI
Physical Demands: While performing duties of the job, incumbent is occasionally required to stand, walk, sit, use hands and fingers, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls, reach with hands and arms, talk and hear. Employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust and focus.
To apply to this position, please click on the following link: https://home2.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=19067332
AEEC is a professional services organization with a proven track record of providing IT, Engineering, Environmental, and Project Management services to the commercial and federal market since 1995. AEEC provides customers with highly trained, professional resources while building long lasting business relationships based upon integrity, resourcefulness, ingenuity, and fully delivering commitments. AEEC possesses the fundamental IT and engineering skills needed to objectively evaluate problems and develop technically sound, cost effective solutions. AEEC’s environmental expertise, developed over the last 15 years, has been refined to include green practices and technologies. With our IT capabilities, we are able to leverage AEEC green solutions across the entirety of an organization. AEEC is a minority, woman-owned business and is certified as a Minority Business Enterprise by the Virginia Minority Supplier Development Council.
AEEC Values: Our customers and their missions come first. We want to add value to every engagement. We will demonstrate integrity and responsiveness in all of our business practices. Teamwork and respect for everyone.
AEEC Vision: To be the best partner to our customers and a great place to work and grow.
AEEC Mission: Our mission is our customers’ success. We strive to responsively solve our customers’ needs. Our current skills are IT and Engineering services.
Benefits: AEEC offers competitive wages with benefits (Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Short term/Long term disability dismemberment, dental insurance coverage, Flex Spending, 401K, and a 529 college savings plan). AEEC pays all premiums associated with these insurances at no cost to the employee. Family coverage is provided at a 25% paid contribution by AEEC. Medical and dental benefits start the first of the month following start of full time employment.