Card Services Manager
If you would feel fulfilled by working for a dynamic organization that is passionate about providing remarkable service to the Arlington Community, then you should consider a career at Arlington Community Federal Credit Union (ACFCU). We are currently seeking a Card Services Manager to oversee the card services department. The CSM will be responsible for working with the VP of Operations and senior management team to assist with the strategic direction of the card portfolio, including credit cards, debit cards, and ATM cards. This individual will play an integral role in the coaching and development of the of the card services specialist.
What You’ll Bring
- A four-year college degree or completion of a specialized course of study at a business or trade school
- Minimum of 2 years card service experience
- Advance knowledge of credit, debit card operations and Visa/ MasterCard rules and regulations
- In-depth understanding of system configuration, expense management and controls, regulatory compliance of lending, and budgeting/ forecasting for card services
- Proven experience with implementing strategies to grow a profitable credit/debit card portfolio
- A strong ability to coach and develop employees
- Demonstrates a high level of strategic thinking and business acumen
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- A love for a collaborative, energetic, and member focused environmentA REMARKABLE Organization! We are recipients of NAFCU’s Credit Union of the Year Award and pride ourselves in having a culture that celebrates internal and external opportunity, excellent service, acting with integrity, and loving the Arlington community. We are proud of that! We also offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits package: including medical, dental, life, short and long-term disability insurance, 401k plan and profit sharing, holidays, paid time off (accruing 15 days/year), and a fun work environment. Come join our team! ACFCU is an equal opportunity employer.
- To apply, please visit: Apply Today!
- What You Can Expect From ACFCU