Langan offers its employees opportunities that provide challenge and responsibility within an environment where they can grow and flourish! Join our team of industry leaders and make a difference on some of the most exciting and interesting projects in the field!
Langan has an opening for an Environmental Professional in our Arlington, VA office. As the successful manager, you will possess 10 to 20 years of related environmental experience with environmental investigation and remediation. Strong management, business development and technical skills, a professional demeanor and experience with client and regulatory interaction are a must. You will be responsible for developing, managing, and collaborating with a team of professionals, as well as, developing new business and maintaining existing clients in the Mid-Atlantic region. You will be responsible for overseeing the preparation of proposals, technical reports, specifications and remediation documents, and must have had previous comprehensive field experience associated with environmental site assessments, investigations, and remediation. In addition, the candidate will be responsible for reviewing the work of staff and managing performance, running projects, managing billings and interacting with Principals of the firm.
- Knowledge of Maryland, Virginia, Washington, DC and federal (RCRA) regulations;
- Demonstrated ability to develop public and private sector opportunities and grow business;
- Bachelor’s degree in related environmental field (engineering, geology or hydrogeology), Master’s degree preferred;
- PE, PG or other appropriate licensure;
- 10 to 20 years of related environmental assessment, investigation and remediation experience. A minimum of 5 years of experience must be located with the local region;
- Demonstrated experience in managing, mentoring and developing staff;
- Proven experience in leading and managing multiple projects simultaneously;
- Experience with the preparation of bid specifications, cost estimates, and coordination of contractor bidding;
- Office experience related to scheduling, technical report writing, and lab coordination. Experience with proposal writing, billings and budgets also required;
- Experience working with regulatory agencies, subcontractors, and remediation contractors; and,
- Possession of an energetic and professional demeanor with strong technical and communication skills.
We offer competitive compensation packages; full-time employment company paid medical, dental, and vision coverage; life insurance, short- and long-term disability insurance; 401(k)/Roth with company match; extensive training; buddy and mentoring programs; employee referral and professional license bonuses; educational reimbursement; and much more!
To be considered for this position, please click on the link below to apply.